Vacation and Meal Packages
Meal and activity package plans are available for pre purchase above. Some of our meals and activities are available for purchase individually here. For more help with pre purchasing meals and activities, or for any other questions you might have regarding your vacation, please call our Concierge Department at (800) 552-2839 .
Q & A About Packages
- How do our meal plans work? With any of our packages, the meals within the package can be broken up and used on any days you want during your stay at Club Land'or. Therefore, you do not need to use breakfast, lunch and dinner all on the same day.
- What age qualifies as a child? Child prices are for children ages 11 and under. Children under the age of 3 do not need a ticket for any events such as Rose Island or the Sunday Night BBQ as long as they are accompanied by a paying adult.
- Where do I redeem my meal vouchers? All breakfast and dinner vouchers are for our Blue Lagoon Restaurant and can also be used toward room service. Lunch vouchers are for our Dolphin Terrace Pool Side Bar & Grill. The Dolphin Terrace is open daily from 11 am to 10 pm and lunch vouchers may be redeemed at any time while they are open.
- What is included in my meal vouchers? Breakfast voucher includes Continental buffet. Lunch vouchers include 1 entree, 1 side item and 1 non-alcoholic beverage. Dinner vouchers include your choice of soup or salad, 1 select entree, 1 side item, 1 dessert and 1 non-alcoholic beverage.
- What happens if it rains the day of an event? If Club Land'or anticipates rain in advance on the day of a scheduled event, such as Rose Island, the event will be moved to the next day. If the event sill can not take place the following day due to bad weather, the event will be canceled and your purchase price will be refunded. Any scheduled changes will take place at the resort. If you should have any questions as to whether or not your event will be canceled, please speak to the front desk.
- Can I purchase more then one package for one person? Yes, you can purchase any combination of activities and meals for one person. For example, you may want the VIP package because of the activities but would like to add a M.A.P. plan to give you two more meals for during you stay.
- Are packages refundable? Any pre purchased meals and activities are non-refundable. Unused portions of packages will not be refunded. It is your responsibility to make sure you redeem all of the items you have purchased during your stay at Club Land'or. If you have to cancelled your trip and have trip insurance, your package would fall under trip insurance protection.
- Are gratuities on meals included? The Bahamas requires a 15% gratuities to any food or beverage purchases. The applies to anywhere you dine in the Bahamas. Meal packages do not included gratuity, as it needs to be collected in the Bahamas. Therefore, upon redemption 15% gratuity will be added to your bill.
Please note: Unless noted, 15% gratuity not included. Also unless noted, all rates are per person and subject to change without notice. The below packages are selectable from the M.A.P. Menu. Packages are not transferable, refundable or negotiable and are not to be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts.